Art and live music will be coming to Sausalito tonight (Nov. 3), from 5-7 p.m. It’s the second in a series of Wednesday Night Live events presented by the City of Sausalito, the Sausalito Chamber of Commerce, and the City’s Economic Development Advisory Committee. Wednesday Night Live goes through March 22.
Here’s a list of venues and activities:
- Caledonia Street near restaurant row featuring Americana with an Irish lilt performed by the Jerry Hannan Band and plein air artist Jane Farley.
- Bank of America Building: Jazz and oldies performed by Davey Jones and the Hot Clams.
- Golden Gate Market: Live funk and rock.
- Sausalito Visitor Center at 22 El Portal: Local artists and live music.
- Praça de Cascais or Vina Del Mar Park: Plein air artists Sue Averell, Charles Bohlen, Muriel Ullman, and Eva Belishova.
The series will continue through March 2022 on the first Wednesday of every month. Upcoming featured performers include the Sausalito Woman’s Club Ukulele Group on December 1.
Any questions about Wednesday Night Live can be directed to the Sausalito Chamber of Commerce at (415) 331-7262 or email@example.com.